Realme X2 Full Review. Perfect MidRanger???

Realme X2 Full Review is here guy's, dont forget to read it before buying it. It has an 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and powered by Snapdragon 730G.

Hi there this is Rohit from MyDailyTechNewsNow and in this article let's see the full review of this Realme X2 we just about 30 days ago and I have been actually testing this one for almost 30 days now so I'll give you my opinion and I'll divide it between the pros and cons and guys to get an idea an overview about this device.

Realme X2 Full Review

I won't go in every aspect of this device and as I said in my unboxing this is actually very similar to the Realme XT at how you could say this is the upgraded version of the Realme XT.

Realme X2 Full Review
Image Source: Realme

So let's break it down between the pros and cons but before that here are the specs for the Realme X2 and as you can see it's having the 6.4 and Super AMOLED screen and it's fine with the new Snapdragon 730G SoC and it comes with the 30 watts faster VOOC charger and also has the quad-camera setup and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera.

So now let's break it down to the pros and cons let's look at the pros first and again guys a very similar to other really devices I would say in terms of looks and stuff this one is that new color it's the screen color I like that and if you talk about the screen I like the screen on this one it's a Super AMOLED screen it's a 6.4-inch screen that we are having it's a good quality screen that they have put.

It has all their regular stuff like auto-brightness also free flicker-free options and stuff in the settings so again you can enable that as you can see low practice and flicker-free option and all those things are there if you want to keep it at very low practice you can anyway let me toggle there so all those things are there.

And I didn't have to actually play around with the settings at the default settings the image that I was getting was good so a good panel what they have your stuff and now if we talk about the processor that's the big difference.

I would say this one is having the new Snapdragon 730G SoC scene and if I compare it with the Realme XT as you can see this is a Realme XT this add the SD 712 on Antutu on this one if I switch on as you can see the XT got a score of 228,000 whereas this called a score of 265,000 secondly faster both in the GPU performance as well as the cheapy in fact that this extra has the newer us Adreno 680 in cheap GPU and say it's even good for gaming and in general day-to-day performance.

Adreno 320 good for gaming vs Adreno 680 good for gaming both are amazing for gaming but we talk about Adreno 680, it is more powerful that Adreno 320.

I did not have any issues with this device again it's the color over six that you are getting and I did not have any issues of lags or anything while I was using the phone so in that way the processor handles everything and it's a very powerful processor it should suffice almost every fun even for gaming also.

Actually, I had a good experience now if we talk about how the phone feels in the hand here also I feel Realme has done a good job it feels comfortable in the hand even though it's having that 6.4-inch screen and it's slightly curved here from the edges.

So if you hold it it's comfortable I mean yes it's having a 6.4-inch screen so you take a day or two to get used to it but again I like the fact that the weight balance is done when on this one so it does not feel top-heavy or bottom-heavy so in that aspect, they have done a good job.

Now if we talk about the what do you say cellular network reception I tested this one with a tell NGO and I tested then Heather Bob and I even now wasn't go off for two days so I tested it there and I did not have any issues in terms of network reception the network reception was fine as you guys know in this area it a single level is actually low it's currently with it.

In fact, I just removed this Wi-Fi and yes I could take calls over here but again it's the network reception in the low signal area is just I have it's not bad or it's one of the best I've seen so in terms of network reception.

I would say it's neutral but I didn't have any what you say issues regarding the network reception what I'm going to call quality I'm happy to say that the gear piece from this is actually really good and I could hear the calls very clearly and it can actually go to very high right what is a loudness in Speakerphone loudness test.

If you really want so in that area also no issues and the microphone quality is also good on this one so the other parties never complain about call quality so that was good now as we're talking about sound and stuff it has a single speaker over here and I'm did take some calls with the speakerphone and was fine in fact I would say no it's just having a single speaker it's actually pretty loud you can see the speaker is actually adequately loud though it's a single speaker that we are getting on this one and now moving to the 3.5 mm headphone jack but nice to see that they still have that and the audio quality was very good with this one.

It also has to all be at most so you can enable it to get some better effects but overall I would say in terms of sound and even the output from the headphone jack.

I was satisfied now if we talk about the general performance as I've told you in general performance I did not have a issue with this one and also in terms of RAM management the RAM management was fine on this phone I didn't have pretty little problems with the RAM management with this device as you can see I'm just opening and closing some of the apps that I had open earlier and they are in memory so the RAM management also has been done very well.

In fact in day-to-day operations in general UI and stuff I did not have any show yes it ran some color over 6 so I mean it's the typical color OS I hope that the next new version of the color OS of the Realme who has thumbs on this one.

Realme UI on Realme XT looks really amazing, well-optimized and well designed.

Now if I have to also talk about gaming I did test call of duty and even Pubg on this and as expected even at the highest settings it played fine thanks to the new Adreno GPU and the Snapdragon 730G SoC so if you are a gamer also then you'd have a good experience and nothing like the battery life is also good on this one it's similar to what does getting on the X2.

How much is slightly more efficient slightly more our standby time I was getting and that is because the Snapdragon 730 GSoC is based on eight-nanometer process to give you a very rough idea I would say it should last for most users about one and a half days and if even if you're sort of for heavy user easily about full day without any show but one thing?

Realme X2 Full Review

I would really like on this device is that it comes out of the box with a 30-watt VOOC charger which is significantly faster compared to other Mook charges that were coming with your media message, for example, the XT came with 21 so you're getting the 30 watts other so even topping it up was a very quick experience when it was let's say about 15 but generally, I charge it when it's 1 over 15% and in less than about 250 minutes it was fully charged.

So again the charting speed has benefited quite a bit because of that book 30-watt charger and I'm happy that you don't have to buy that charger separately it comes inside the box now.

Let's also talk about the cameras again as you can see it also has the what camera set up the main camera is at 64 megapixel then we have that 8-megapixel ultra-wide we also have a 2 megapixel for macro and 2 megapixels for what's a portrait and the front-facing is actually a new 32-megapixel shooter and I have taken with this one and as you can see the outdoor shots come out brilliant in natural lighting see the sharpness.

They look so a lie even the color reproduction as you can see was very good but he a skin tone itself so in outdoors situation, I was thoroughly impressed with the camera and also how it handles colors so in that area it was very very good as you can see now even moving to artificial and night lighting.

I was surprised because here I've noticed quite a bit of improvement and as you can see these were taken in outdoor lighting night then also they came out very good here I was in Ooo and as you can see this is very very low lighting extremely low lighting and here I'm able the night mode and stuff and yes as you can see it did a good job yes.

There is some nice and there was it extremely low lighting but overall I would say in this price range in what do you say difficult lighting conditions low lighting conditions this one produced one of the best results that I have seen now even if you talk about the front-facing camera as you can see the new 32-megapixel front-facing camera is actually doing a very good job in my opinion.

But even in situations at night when the lighting was not good the front-facing camera performs very well so again I have to say the camera setup but they have really worked on it and they have also optimized tech now talking about video yes you can shoot video with this one and the good thing is that now they do allow shooting the video even in the ultra-wide mode.

Realme X2 and I'm shooting this at 1080p and as you can see I'm just walking around so that you get an idea how is the stabilization as of now looks like the es is doing a good job even though I'm walking just normally but you let me know what do you think about the video and the audio with this Realme X2 shooting this video with the front-facing camera again.

I'm doing the same thing using it against the light to give you an idea let me move to a shadowed area and don't let me know what do you feel about the video with the front-facing camera I think so it's also again doing that it is and because of that image as zoomed-in but so again you have to stretch your hands a little bit for these vlog style videos but again.

Do let me know what do you feel about the video quality so there was a camera performance and it also has this in-display fingerprint scanner as you can see and again as we have seen earlier or ume devices the performance is actually really good as you can see to no issues regarding that the in-display fingerprint scanner is very very responsive on this one.

So these are the good things that I liked about this device now let's move to the console and the first call that I have is that like other be devices this also looks very similar to other we can be devices in fact as you can see the Realme XT and this one they look almost identical so again I feel Larry we should work a little bit on the design and change the design but it's almost the same as you can see from the front and back so this is something I hope they change in the future.

Now also coming to this display it's an AMOLED screen so you can have this always-on display in the settings you can enable it was not any but I anybody okay this is half-baked I would say only four missed calls I get an icon of that but for any other notification.

I simply don't get and I don't know and the fact is that this smartphone does not have any physical LED notification light so you have this functionality I hope for future updates or the next Android 10 update that is coming they this always-on display and make it more functional.

Now if we talk also about the Android version as I've told you it's still on Android 9 that is Android PI on this one I don't know the rumors that the next Realme the color OS 7 is already on Android 10 so this might be getting that very soon they said that announced exactly but they said that it will get the Android 10 during the first quarter of 2020.

Realme X2 Full Review

So let's see what we get and hopefully if we get the rumor Realme OS with this one but as of now, it's still on Android 9 that is Android type now if we also talk about the back as I've told you this I'm using it without the case hence as you can see it's a fingerprint magnet so again you have to constantly vibrate type you're using it without the case.

But if you use of the case you won't have that issue and also as I'm using it without the case as you can see the cameras actually chart out so if you just place it like this and press it is more agreeable on the table so that is a small thing that.

I have noticed and again apart from that another thing is that if you go to the camera interface it's good as I've told you regular 1x you also have this 2x and you'll also have the 5x but I would say don't use the 5x more this was 1x it's fine the 2x is also fine but notice when I go to the 5x the picture is so pixelated.

So I feel they have pride at 5x for just heck of it it shouldn't be provided because it's not optical zoom so just don't use that 5x more so that I use an apart from that it's actually a good smartphone particularly I like the improvements in the camera both the rear and the front-facing camera.

And I have to just say not pick also I would say it starts at about 17,000 ($237) but for that, you get that 4gb RAM barrier the ideal variant for me personally would have been the 6 GB RAM barrier that 128 gigabytes of internal storage and that is priced at about 19,000 ($265).

I felt they could have been slightly aggressive but that's what a test but apart from that I would say overall it's a very good Android smartphone and certainly one of the more powerful Android smartphones under the 20000 ($279) a price band and I would say you're getting the 730 GSoC and also you're getting some very good camera performance and not to forget that 30-watt charger so definitely a very good mid-range handset that is the Realme X2 so guys that were my review for this Realme X2 what do you guys think about the same.

Best Buy Link Realme X2: https://amzn.to/2HQ2Hk6

Realme X2 Key Specs

Display: 6.40-inch
Resolution: 1080x2340 pixels
Front Camera: 32 Megapixel
Rear Camera: 64+8+2+2 Megapixel
Processor: Snapdragon 730G
Ram: 4GB/6GB/8GB
Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
Battery capacity: 4,000mAh
OS: ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie

Comment here & tells your opinions...

Thanks for Reading. Cheers.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

Amazon,5,Android,48,Apple,9,Asus,4,Comparison,2,Flipkart,8,Games,4,Google,6,Honor,3,HTC,2,Huawei,5,iPhone,5,iQOO,1,LG,1,MacBook,2,MediaTek,7,Meizu,1,Motorola,3,Nokia,1,OnePlus,10,OPPO,8,Pixel,3,Poco,7,Realme,19,Redmi,12,Reliance,1,Review,16,Rumors,17,Samsung,19,Smartphones,81,Snapdragon,10,Vivo,9,Xiaomi,16,
ltr
item
MyDailyTechNewsNow - Your Tech News Provider: Realme X2 Full Review. Perfect MidRanger???
Realme X2 Full Review. Perfect MidRanger???
Realme X2 Full Review is here guy's, dont forget to read it before buying it. It has an 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and powered by Snapdragon 730G.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0X0k8mlT5c5MWjBBaX66WmoX5krt0K-V2NPst65ZpHqWQXiyIAtBiWv6fpKMu2uo90gIdBl-gjlGWqr522zgA8GOb7L3ETsBgn4ZbFS9ukXOHIdH1DtETNTk9a5l4TVjW5MJK8kkbGq4/s320/Realme+X2+review.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0X0k8mlT5c5MWjBBaX66WmoX5krt0K-V2NPst65ZpHqWQXiyIAtBiWv6fpKMu2uo90gIdBl-gjlGWqr522zgA8GOb7L3ETsBgn4ZbFS9ukXOHIdH1DtETNTk9a5l4TVjW5MJK8kkbGq4/s72-c/Realme+X2+review.png
MyDailyTechNewsNow - Your Tech News Provider
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/2020/01/realme-x2-review.html
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/2020/01/realme-x2-review.html
true
3439312728070352965
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy