Realme X2 Pro Full Review

Realme X2 Pro Full Review is here, make sure to read it before buying this Realme first Flagship smartphone ever.

Hello, Guys. I'm Rohit and today we gonna review Realme X2 Pro.

They often see that term thrown around flagship killer iPhone killer to me that's mostly just click bait to get people to read my article. But you can not deny that the Realme X2 Pro that I've had now for a few days and been using non-stop as a True Value flagship here that.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


It does have some killer specs for the price so that Snapdragon 855 Plus which is, of course, welcomes the latest and androids best chipset we got up to 12 gigabytes of RAM and up to 256 gigabytes.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review
Image's Source: Realme

UFS3 storage in the top model, we've got a 6.5 inch Samsung 90 Hertz SuperAMOLED panel with 1000 nits our brightness and let's not forget superquick under in my testing 30-minute charging.
So you can go from 0 to 100% in under 30 minutes which is pretty amazing here so overall this phone in my time using it I think is differently one of the best of the year.

That I've seen so the build of the phone let's cover that first that it does feel very good we've got Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear and the front glass as well it's curved on the rear not on the front and in hand does have a good feel to it now.

The phone is about approximately 200 grams the weight and it is 9.1 millimeters of thickness and just over 10 with that camera you can see the camera does stick out a little but only by about a millimeter or so we're got a sim tray right here on the right-hand side.

That will take to nano Sims it does have a rubber gasket around it but it doesn't support microSD s which is really unfortunate because the base model starts at 64 gigabytes only and I believe they should have gone with 128 so down the bottom 3.5millimeter headphone jack great to see this on a flagship with so many manufacturers dropping them.

Of course, type-c doesn't support a video out mic and the loudspeaker one of two the earpiece also houses one so the notch the bezels around here of the screen you can see and not the slimmest this camera up front is 16 megapixels with an F/2.0 aperture and up the top we've got just a secondary mic.

So now I am transmitter with this phone so overall a decent build does it feel like a premium flagship no okay so next on my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and my Huawei P30 Pro.

It doesn't quite have the same high quality feel but, understandably, these phones on release we're about twice the price of this phone and feel a lot like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.

That I have and as you can see they both look very similar with the same kind of camera layout odd placement of the Realme logo right here I think they should have put their branding down the bottom that would have been just a little bit better for aesthetics.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


So we've got a Samsung Super AMOLED panel in this it's a 90 Hertz of refresh rate and that's the UA by default and I'll show you the settings we do get with it.

But first some real-world images it's a very nice screen 1000 its maximum brightness and it does come with a pre-applied screen protector which I still have on there because I don't want to scratch the screen even though it does have Gorilla Glass 5.

I find personally it does scratch quite easy now the gamma is a little off here this is the out-of-the-box default settings.

So it's about 2.4 ideally or even 2.3 there it should be 2.2 so it's not too far off it's not like some of the Honor phones I've looked at that will be like 1.6 which is quite off.

so let's take a look also at our display settings here and you can see that we've got a lot of options so you've got night shield you've got this screen dimming here which they call though brightness flicker-free eye care screen color mode.

It's on the default vivid I prefer gentle to me is a little bit more correct there and of course the refresh rate so 90 Hertz or60 is the option there's no adaptive fresh rate okay not with this.

But you're able to set per app which one you want to run at 90 so you could just say oh I want all my games to be at 90 Hertz and I want just the normal UI and Chrome to be 60 you're able to tweak.

That and we've got the white balance as well here of course auto-brightness is there and your typical kind of settings so a lot of people also asking about the off-screen clock here which is they're always on display or ambient display and not a lot of options.

Okay so just schedule it that's it okay so you can hear it come on at 6:00 in the morning and off at midnight that's it I'll it's going to show the date the time battery percent.

And of course, it will slowly move around to stop any screen burn so on to our audio quality and call quality so first up calls I made a few calls on this and the mics are using noise cancellation.

It's very good quality and it sounds very similar to any other mobile flagship ones as well no issues with debt and of course, we've got a normal earpiece the sound is good to me and no problems with signal strength either so audio quality.

We've got 3.5mm a headphone jack it does sound very good but I don't think it sounds quite as good as some of the 3.5-millimeter headphone jacks at least when they have them on say shall we find that.

I've reviewed but it's still it's great and Bluetooth audio as well working fine no strange disconnections so that your loudspeakers the one at the top is more mids and highs and we're getting more mids and just the lows coming out of the bottom speaker.

A little bit more but overall for loudspeakers it's very good loudness and I love the fact you can feel the bass vibrations through the phone it does add a lot to gaming but here's a quick sample of just how these speakers do sound.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


Okay so the phone's got Android 9 Pie out of the box now I was hoping for Android 10 it runs ColorOS which is their skin a lot of people aren't fond of it I was never really fond of it especially the previous versions.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


But it is getting better now the apps drawer here looks so familiar OxygenOS okay they're the same company and you can see that they are using some of the optimizations from Oneplus from OxygenOS because it is very very smooth and fluid.

I'm using full-screen gestures and I'm not seeing any lag whatsoever this is a really fast phone it's not just because of the 90 Hertz, okay and all that nonsense of once you experience 120Hertz screens or Mobile's or 90 Hertzyou can't go back to 60 Hertz is to me.

Absolute rubbish okay because I go back to my Samsung S10 plus I go back to my quality 30 probe both was 60 Hertz screens I don't have any problems you do notice that for the first 10 minutes and that's really about it so really good performance of the ROM.

There is not a lot to talk about what the run because it's just fast if you don't like it you can swap over to Nova Launcher which I did test out you can run as you can see there.

You just need to go into the settings and set it later as the default system launcher you know I also want to run through my typical test that showed some of this on my first article on Realme X2 Pro.

So I do apologize for those that read it if I'm repeating a few things here so the performance this is of course and they're gallery app is very quick I've got all my screenshots but I first wanted to concentrate actually.

I'm probably one of the most important things for people is battery life so I have run it both at 90 Hertz and 60 Hertz to get an idea of just what kind of better life we can expect now this is just an estimate.

All right this is not exactly kind of use that everyone's going to get everyone's use is different so you can see I was running YouTube a lot I did a lot of gaming Call of Duty but for some reason, this is not reflecting the use that accurately and neither as the screen on time with their app.

So they're telling me with 90 Hertz that I got 5 hours and 43 minutes ok but really if you have a look at GSA and battery monitor I disabled always on display as well so it wasn't going to interfere with it I'm getting about 8 hours, okay so this is good.

This is a step down as you'll see from 60 Hertz Display but overall demanding use okay if you're a heavy user you're going to make it through a full day medium user a day and a half on 90 Hertz on 60 Hertz you get then two days so 60 Hertz.

I got almost 11 hours it wasn't the same kind of use this was mostly on wireless and data there was a mix of it about 50-50 I tried to make it okay so if you're more on data expect less but very good battery life on 60 Hertz refresh rate.

But I would still go with the 90 even though you're taking quite ahead it's just nice to have of course and part of the reason of buying this phone alright so this is a gamer bench that someone was asking for pause the screen if you want to see all those details on this one.

I thought I would just include it GPS does work very well you get an accuracy of about 4 meters it's not the best I've seen or seen to it.

It's dual-frequency GPS so how can we tell or you can see level 5 here okay carry a frequency and the E5 an I believe as a second frequency there as well so that is going to help out and here's how Antutu score got some impressive very very good.

Okay, that was not in the performance mode it was just normal so you might better squeeze out a little bit more remember I've got the 12 gigabytes of RAM so the 6 gigabytes version will probably be a little bit less here somewhere around 360,000 Wireless speeds it uses both 2.4Gz and 5Gz wireless at the same time to get some phenomenal speeds here and really really good performance.

I want to see more phones with this feature the internal storage so this has the UFS3 storage but if you get the base model it's only UFS 2.1 but UFS 2.1 is not going to bottleneck the system very quick speeds good random writes and reads as you can see from that camera API to support is level 3 so yes google camera, in fact, I've got it installed is going to work their Wide Vine levels cert 1.

Okay so it secured a level 1 net means Netflix Full HD Amazon Prime video and other streaming services you do get some bloatware this is one of the cons so they put Facebook on there and all sorts of junk as well as a bit of Google bloat but you can remove those apps which is great and you can see that.

We're on security patch level September the 5th but unfortunately only Android 9 hopefully we get Android tin soon and I am on the latest version of this software at the time of this video so you probably saw this Google camera is on here.

So this is the latest G/km port for the Oneplus 7T that I'm testing out unfortunately when we go to the night site.

The night mode okay it's going to crash so I'll take a photo you hold it still you see the preview and boom it's gone so some of those guys did some brilliant work being done with XDAforums and all the rest of the developers will have a working port I'm sure within a month or so on to gaming now.

Call of Duty as expected this is running and 60 frames per second on the absolute maximum settings and me 'probably about to die here oh no got him but very fluid I've been playing more of all of Duty than I'd like to actually 8 hours on end and it just runs great on this phone as expected.

Very immersive-with the front-facing single speaker there and the dual speaker setup and the fact, of course, they're very loud these speakers now of PUBG I wanted to run it on the maximum settings because we all know that a Snapdragon 855 plus especially with 12 gigabytes of RAM will run this game on the default normal settings are fine.

So using GFX tall I've forced everything on to the highest possible settings here so let's see how it performs so as expected even on the maximum settings we're not a stressing out the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ here it is running this game at a constant 60 frames per second as you can see.

Well okay, 58,59 it always sits just about one frame per second less and this is the built-in gaming system they have their gaming mode the game space so you can record the screen you can take screenshots it gives you a little bit information on your battery life this is your signal strength for wireless right there you can see.

Excellent and then your CPU and GPU how are they being taxed and you can say well GPU is currently up to 85 percent just thin at peaked this is probably one of the more demanding games you can get on android on the ultra setting.

This is shadow gun legends and unfortunately, I am seeing some frame dips and a little bit of lag at times you can see that noticeably the frames will dip down to about 30 frames per second from 60 and there's only One Android mobile I've seen that can run this game super smooth and fluid and that's the ROG's Republic of gamers phone it doesn't seem to run into those issues.

If I look at the frames per second right now I can bring down the menu we see 45 just then and I've seen it get down to 35,39 so just shows you how demanding this game really is now I'm in the stock camera app here just to run through this very briefly a lot of people were asking about this so where is the hybrid 20 mode and where are the samples well.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


I can't give you any samples because it's not actually in the current firmware at the time of this video so that's a normal sense are there two times that'll swap over the two times camera and when I hit the next one is five which is actually very poor quality and you think it'll go over 20 now right but the 20 times hybrid is not currently in there it cycles over to the ultra-wide camera.

So you can either tap through or just over here is a lot faster now they've got chroma boost which I prefer to have off IO modes and things like that as well and their videos all the way up to 4k 60FPS and there will be a sample of 4k 60FPS separate from this that I will include in a separate video and the expert mode for the camera that a lot of people are asking for that is actually a little disappointing.

Okay, we'll just get exposure a shutter so great white balance autofocus that's it so not like for example Huawei or Samsung that gives us a lot of options there no not there now showing the settings there is a little bug here that it often will revert the video resolution will end up going back.

When you're in the video mode of course to 1080p and won't stay on 4k if you want that its a little bit annoying that they fix this so this is a 4k 30 frames per second sample so we do have electronic image stabilization now when you pan around.

You sometimes see a few little stutters because of that electronic image stabilization I find the focus to be good I only have too many problems with it you get a bit of a cropper course because of that electronic image stabilization.

You can see my hand is quite closely even I'm holding it out and you see that focus isn't really having too many issues now the audio quality is very good microphones are quite sensitive and they have a bitrate of 320 kilobytes per second but what I have noticed is they are really susceptible to wind noise a little bit more than other phones.

So I'm just going down the stairs here just to demonstrate how smooth this footage is because we do have that ultra steady mode so I will demonstrate now going up these stairs so this is now the ultra steady footage which records in 1080p 60frames per second.

There is no ultra steady 4k option but we do have 4k 60FPS so I pan around in here that it's just a little bit smoother but this is more for using, for example, telling someone that's on a bike or a skateboard.

So I'm just gonna Joga head now we'll see how stable this is and you'll hear that those mics are picking up this is a breeze of me running here and you see that is quite a bit smoother up these stairs it does a good job here but it does have a huge crop to it this footage now with the front-facing camera the crop isn't too bad.

But we don't have any electronic image stabilization for some odd reason now it's on the Realme 5 Pro and it's on the Realme X2 that I've reviewed but not on the X2 Pro so hopefully, they can add this with software so you can see that when you walk along that it is going to have all this shape to it and trimmers.

So not really that great you're gonna need a gimbal until they sort this out and add that electronic image stabilization audio sounds good again here which is good but as mentioned it will pick up on this slightest bit of wind or breeze passing over those microphones they are really sensitive and because why not here is a low-light sample now again it's okay three frames per second and you can see that the quality has degraded and we are getting some noticeable jarring in the video with the electronic image stabilization but you got to remember that.

These conditions are of course difficult for any mobile phone so as you can see from those camera samples that the low-light is the area of weakness here but we're going to have Google camera bullets that'll work I've got one installed and the normal photo modes work but night doesn't okay it crashes on me as I point it out but there will be a fix for that soon.

So that will hopefully correct night photography and will get slightly improved pictures there if that is what you're after now the front-facing camera electronic image stabilization doesn't work with video but I'm sure that there is going to be Fitz because there are only 5 Pro and the x2 both do have it enabled.

I think it's just a bug there was another bug too that it doesn't remember the video resolution you set after a day or so it seems to revert to 1080p by default all the time so you have to keep going into settings and putting it into 4k which is a very minor annoyance there but otherwise, I really haven't encountered any major bugs the ROM is super fast and fluid I can see optimizations clearly from OxygenOS from Oneplus they're here.

Realme X2 Pro Full Review


I mean look at the apps drawer looks like OxygenOS so performance is great it has a very good screen on it very very good oK you've got a thousand it's a brightness in-screen fingerprint reader is also there as I demonstrate it is very quick faster than my Huawei P30 pro faster I think even maybe then my Samsung Galaxy 10 plus as well there and the face unlocking too is very fast great battery life.

Most people so very heavy users on 90 Hertz will make a day I believe unless you're gaming so I did a gaming test non-stop gaming at 100% white brightness worst-case scenario right 4 hours almost 4 hours is what you're gonna get there if you're a gamer so the gaming performance.

I have to say here that it's great ok but I did see a few little stutters, my Crusaders, with Shadowrun legends now if any games going to show us their weakness of a GPU or the optimization I should say and it's that one because nothing out there beats the Asus Republic of gamers phone - because I didn't see any of that issues any of those issues I didn't see any stutters or leg and shadow gun legends the Asus Republic of gamers phone - is the gaming phone to go for if you're really really into your mobile games like Call of Duty, PUBG.

That's the one okay but still very good on this don't get me wrong there so all-round I really like this phone I think it is the best value flagship then you can get out there at the time of this video course and it does come to recommend it from me I do believe though that hopefully with the next model Realme gives us a base storage of not 64 gigabytes but 128 because if they're gonna drop the microSD card support which is one of the cons then really I think they should have the base model at 128 gigabytes would have been.

I think a sweet spot there because that could put some people off only 64 that's why they want you to buy of course the more expensive model so thank you so much for reading this review detailed lengthy I hoped you hang in there and if you did, well done and if you liked this style of review.


Best Buy Link Realme X2 Pro: https://amzn.to/2SSDdJ1

Realme X2 Pro Key Specs


  • Display: 6.50-inch
  • Resolution: 1080x2400 pixels
  • Front Camera: 16 Megapixel
  • Rear Camera: 64+13+8+2 Megapixel
  • Processor: Snapdragon 855+
  • Ram: 4GB/6GB/8GB
  • Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB
  • Battery capacity: 4,000mAh
  • OS: ColorOS 6.1, Android 9 Pie


Realme X2 Pro Full Review ends here thanks for all your attention.

If you liked my detailed review of Realme X2 Pro. Please share and do comments below.

That's all guys.

Thanks for Reading. Cheers.

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

Amazon,5,Android,48,Apple,9,Asus,4,Comparison,2,Flipkart,8,Games,4,Google,6,Honor,3,HTC,2,Huawei,5,iPhone,5,iQOO,1,LG,1,MacBook,2,MediaTek,7,Meizu,1,Motorola,3,Nokia,1,OnePlus,10,OPPO,8,Pixel,3,Poco,7,Realme,19,Redmi,12,Reliance,1,Review,16,Rumors,17,Samsung,19,Smartphones,81,Snapdragon,10,Vivo,9,Xiaomi,16,
ltr
item
MyDailyTechNewsNow - Your Tech News Provider: Realme X2 Pro Full Review
Realme X2 Pro Full Review
Realme X2 Pro Full Review is here, make sure to read it before buying this Realme first Flagship smartphone ever.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwcsQRee8x_ua_84_e9QnbyvxyDKydry79irBNP4epOKZXkyxTfscXsM_wGGLNMxWdT0tvDr2YK28763FYPUxqzHOIkQ0g-mwxhNbzZajpAqDY1vHJ1wN1rbmkiaggzl64aXxqnAdqWxQ/s320/Realme+X2+Pro+Full+Review.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwcsQRee8x_ua_84_e9QnbyvxyDKydry79irBNP4epOKZXkyxTfscXsM_wGGLNMxWdT0tvDr2YK28763FYPUxqzHOIkQ0g-mwxhNbzZajpAqDY1vHJ1wN1rbmkiaggzl64aXxqnAdqWxQ/s72-c/Realme+X2+Pro+Full+Review.jpg
MyDailyTechNewsNow - Your Tech News Provider
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/2019/11/realme-x2-pro-review.html
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/
https://mydailytechnewsnow.blogspot.com/2019/11/realme-x2-pro-review.html
true
3439312728070352965
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy